Sunday, October 5, 2008

Square Fabric Postcards - Miniature Art Quilts

I love working with batics. They always give an unexpected twist to your projects. And it's a step away from the traditional.

These postcards are just 4 x 4 inches big and could be mailed as postcards. I rather tuck one in as the special something to a holiday card or birthday card. They fit in a standard size A2 envelope.

Perhabs you will find one in yours!






This one is 4 x 6 inches and I had made it a while ago, but finally finished it up with the other ones.

I do try to finish one of my UFOs before I can start something new, but if I just want to try out something new it sometimes can't wait and has to be done right away.



4 fingerprints left behind:

Bridget October 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Those are really cool...you are very creative!

nikki/WhiMSy love October 6, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Hi Nicole!
YAY! You won the prize on my blog for the "Guess The Baby Food" game!

black betty October 14, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

those ROCK!!!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Gorgeous! What a fantastic and cool idea!

If I'm not careful in my blog reading I'm gonna have to get a sewing machine, fabric, threads ... ohdear.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP