Saturday, October 4, 2008

CONTACT ME

You are always welcome to leave a comment on any post.
Who does not love comments left by dear readers.

If you have a question I will try to answer it as good as I can.

Or just email me at

fingerprints.left.behind {at} gmail {dot} com

1 fingerprints left behind:

Shelly October 17, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Hello Hello! Remember me? ;) Sooo I stopped by to look at your latest photography and lone and behold, you have a TON of blogs! Being the chronic blogsessive chick that i am, had to check them out! Creativity is amazing isnt it? :) That is what I'm trying to accomplish. Some sort of creative spark. Ahh, but then there's the issue of time. At any rate, maybe I'll get creative sooner or later with photography and/or random craftiness! ;) Love the magnets..too cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP