Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Flintstone Books

Yes, I know that this is not the right name, but everytime I think about the little paintsample notebook in matchbook style that's the name that pops in my head and it's stuck. Flintstone Books. LOL.


Thanks to WhiMSy love and her love to share crafts and ideas with us we found the tutorial for these adorable little notebooks. So Sunday morning we made a bunch of flintstone books and the next day added one of our homemade crayons in a little good bag and with some store bought little cakes so I was able to give Chiara's teacher a bag full of goodies and treats for her little birthday party in school. I never buy birthday or cupcakes (excemption when we are moving and do not own or rent an oven), but this time due to my surgery I was not home the day before or the morning of her birthday. And after missing her birthday breakfast already and not knowing for sure when I would be back home I didn't want her to miss out the chance to treat her little friends in class in school.

1 fingerprints left behind:

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Oh my goodness! Finally, I know what to do with that box of paint swatches.
When we redecorated, I became obsessed with collecting all the colors, EVERY color just to make sure. I now have a big box of them that were just waiting for inspiration. Thank you so very much!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP