Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 Awards of Attention

Sandra from Two Girls For Mama left me a note and following it to her blog i found this. Thank you so much, Sandra.

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"

Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

2 fingerprints left behind:

Susan October 23, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Thanks Nicole! I truly appreciate being honored with this award. I will be sure to eventually pass it along.
I have a few that need passing :))

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Thanks Nicole! I just found this in my "spam" comments - I hate it when that happens!

I will be sure to pass it along!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP